Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sams Club



So I went to Sam's Club yesterday to take advantage of the promotion this week. From the 15th-21st you can sign up for a new membership and get a $25 Gift Card! And with their 100% money back guarantee (including membership fees if you cancel at ANY TIME) it makes that a nice little deal. I can try it out, although I do not think I will probably keep it as I cannot justify the $40. I think it will be hard to save $40 vs what I can pay with sales and coupons at other stores. And if I can't save AT LEAST $40 then it is not worth it but I will try it out, use my $25 gift card and then if I am not happy I can get my $40 back as well!!

I did get one really good deal yesterday. The Barbie doll was originally around $35-$40 at various retailers (sign said 28.99 original price at Sam's)before Christmas and I refused to pay that. Yesterday at Sam's Club they had it clearanced to $9.81. It is now stocked away for next year!!! My daughter is just now really getting into Barbie's and loved that movie this year!

Total- 68.99
Saved- 18.49
Used Gift Card- 10.50
Spent - 40.00

Also got a nice little Campbells Casserole Dish on clearance at Walmart for 4.00. Original price was 9.97.

Total- 9.97
Saved- 5.97
Spent- 4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment