Thursday, January 29, 2009

FREE PIZZA!

For those who have Sam's Club Memberships (like me, who just did the $25 GC deal!) from now until 2-1 you can APPLY (you DO NOT have to be approved) for a Sam's Credit Card and get a FREE 16 inch Take and Bake Pizza! (while supplies last so hurry on over there!).

Guess what we are having for supper tonight?!?!

Also, I have been trying to decide the best way to spend the rest of that $25 gift card at Sam's. I didn't want to use it on items I KNEW I could get cheaper with coupons and sales somewhere else. Well today I found one thing! I LOVE Balsamic Vinegar and in the time I have been couponing have NEVER seen a coupon or even a sale on it!

Sam's Club-
1 Take and Bake Pepporoni Pizza 6.88
1 34 oz (OMG THAT IS HUGE) bottle of Balsamic Vinegar 7.26

Total- 14.14
Saved- 6.88
Used GC- 7.26
Spent- 0.00

No comments:

Post a Comment