Thursday, January 29, 2009

Krogers today..

Well I went by Kroger's today and saw NEW signs up for their coupon policy. A bit better but still not right for those of us trying to do things the right way.

I am paraphrasing here but:
You can use 4 like coupons for 4 like items per but only the 1st one will double. The other 3 are taken at face value. *sigh* No limits on total coupons, just 4 per like item.
They even have an example listed. LOL
At the bottom it does say that you can ask for the store manager, Mr Ken Jeffries if you have any questions so I will keep at it until they allow 3 or 4 per like item to double in one transaction!!!

But..
While there I got a GREAT deal on fresh mushrooms. I love Manager's Special. They are one of , if not the ONLY, grocery store in town that actually marks down their produce.

I got:
4 packs of Organic Whole White Mushrooms @ 1.59 each (regularly 3.50 each)
3 pack of Whole Baby Bellas @ 1.59 each (regularly 3.50 each)
1 pack of Sliced Portabellas @ 1.79 (regularly 3.50 each)
1 bag of Organic Broccoli and Baby Carrots @ 1.49

Total before would have been roughly- 32.00
Saved- 17.30
Spent-14.70

Remember mushrooms freeze AMAZINGLY when cooked!!!!

I have worked out some deals for the last few days of the buy 10 get $5 off mega event. We will see tomorrow and Saturday if they work or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment