Friday, January 23, 2009

One thing I have noticed...

That even with a house FULL (or overflowing as my husband would call it!) with food and HBA and other items I have in my stockpile, I am still hugely frugal about using stuff. I guess I would have thought that since I had 12 boxes of Ziplock baggies in the pantry I wouldn't even think of using one. But I do! I am probably more frugal now than before.

I guess it is because I know how HARD I have worked to get those good deals and build that stockpile up. I do NOT want to EVER have to pay retail or even just sale prices on things that I know I can get for CHEAP if I had a coupon to go with it! LOL

And I am sooo excited about my soon to be cheap freezer I am about to bust!! NOW I can start making meals ahead and freezing them. And baked items. And meat deals. And all of those FREE frozen veges I haven't had room for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment