Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hmmmmm....

I think the $300 a month might be tough sometimes... LOL

I might have to rethink how I am doing this...

I might have to wait and see how things work out after a few months. Maybe you spend more some months then others based on sales? This month is hard because of all of the sales. In the long run it is going to save me a ton of money. And since I am including EVERYTHING in my totals I might need to expand the total monthly allowance.

I might need to consider this month as an investment month. I am realllly building my stockpile. I think it is because with the economic situation in the country, and the type of job I have I am nervous. While things are fine right now, I have been in this business long enough to see companies shut their doors and walk away with no warning. In the past it was easy to get another job in this industry but for the last 2-3 months I have noticed not a ton of new stuff.

I guess I will wait and see in a month or two how things seem to be playing out and make adjustments if needed then.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and starting to follow it. I'm hoping you can stay within your goal. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete