Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Goals?

I have been reading on alot of blogs about goals and resolutions. Since I am so new to couponing I am unsure how successful I will be but.. My goal is no more than $300 month on groceries/drug store purchases. That breaks down to roughly $75 week, $10.71 per day for 3 people. I am hoping to do even better than that but we will have to see. I am also considering the *cash only* method to pay for those items. Pulling $300 out at the first of the month and then only using that money to pay at the store. I wonder if it will matter? I may wait and see before trying that.

2 comments:

  1. I prefer shopping with cash because it ensures you stay on budget. No one wants to get up to the register and have to put stuff back LOL! Plus it helps you prioritize which deals will benefit your family the most.

    Good luck with your goals & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree but I really hate to carry cash around. #1 what if I lose it? #2 what if it gets stolen? etc etc. So I think I will stick to the way I am doing it now. I NEVER go to the store without a list and plan. That keeps me from deviating. Usually anyway. LOL

    ReplyDelete