Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CVS Tuesday.. lol

So for today's CVS shopping trips. First let me say that it was apparently a fluke the other day that the most expensive item rang 50% off not the cheapest one. So make your deals based on an expensive one and then one that will ring 50% off that is cheaper or same price if you are getting stuff that will throw you under the 3.00 mark with the coupon.

7 Transactions total-
1 CVS 30 ct Tall Kitchen Trashbags
1 CVS Beef Bouillion
1 3 pk CVS Papertowels
2 Big Roll CVS papertowels
2 CVS Garlic Powder
2 CVS Liquid Bleach
3 CVS brand 72 ct Baby Wipes
1 CVS paprika
1 CVS Onion Powder
1 CVS 75ft Aluminum Foil

Total- 31.56
Saved- 25.20
Used GC- 6.36
Spent- 0.00

Still have 6.48 on the GC too and 11 more days to use those Q's!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you doing these all at the same store or are you making the rounds? I can't imagine they'll continue to take the coupon if you are only using one store...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far it is the same store. I am totally prepared for them to tell me no more at some point. LOL So far they seem thrilled each time I do it, they get just as excited now to see how low I can get my OOP. I am starting to think the upper management of alot of these companies is telling stores to embrace us couponer/frugal shoppers. They know that in the long run, we are spending money there and that is what counts right now. Their bottom lines. :)

    ReplyDelete