Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ok I am gonna stop now... I PROMISE!

I just couldn't resist it... Had a few more coupons that would triple at HT and CVS kept calling to me to come back and get more free/cheap CVS brand things!!!!

HT trip tonight-
1 Minute rice
4 Mueller Pasta
1 HT Ranch dressing
1 Colgate 360 Toothbrush
3 Colgate TP

Total- 28.77
Saved- 24.70
Spent- 4.07
Received $3 oyno cat from the colgate deal (spend $10 get $3)

CVS- 3 seperate transactions so I could use a $3 Q each time but I am posting the total trip.
1 CVS Antibacterial Hand Soap Refill
3 CVS Kids Blueberry Bodywash
1 Clorox Bleach
4 3 packs CVS Paper Towels

Total -23.32
Saved- 18.45
Used GC- 4.87
Spent- 0.00

Food Lion-
9 FL brand Colas
1 Fritos Scoops
Spent- 8.89

Totals tonight-60.98
Saved- 48.02
Spent- 12.96

2 comments:

  1. How great. You sound like me. Saving money is so addictive, I just can't stop myself from doing...just....one ....more...shop. Gonna hit HT tomorrow for some more P&G double coupon deals. Hopefully they have stocked back up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I just couldn't resist one more trip tonight. Oh well I thought I did good to wait and make sure everyone else got all their goodies first! LOL

    ReplyDelete