Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1st Shop for April!

Ok, I know it is the 31st but I change over my shopping month on hubbies payday. Hey it is what works for me. LOL

Almost forgot to grab some chicken @ 1.79lb at Food Lion this week!!! Plus I have a school birthday party Friday for the Little One and wanted to take advantage of that $2/5 Bakery/Deli FLIP that expires today.

Food Lion- 4 seperate transactions to use all of my FLIPS.

4 packs of Chicken Tenders @ 1.79lb
2 packs of Chicken Breasts @ 1.79lb
8 bags FL frozen diced onions .99 each - $1/2 Frozen Veges FLIP x 4
2 boxes of Frosted Flakes To Go 8 packs .99 each - $1/1 Kelloggs Blinky
4 12count Mini Cupcakes BOGO 3.89 each -$2/$5 Deli/Bakery FLIP x 2
1 360 all purpose scoop .59 clearanced
1 360 all purpose scoop .99 clearanced

Total- 75.29
Saved- 49.65
Spent- 25.64

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica and WELCOME!
    FLIP=Food Lion Internet Printable

    You get these by signing up for the Food Lion e-mail newsletter. They send it weekly and at the bottom will have 4 store coupons that are generally good for the next 2 weeks. These can be stacked with Manufacturer coupons. Lots of forums link each weeks FLIPS so you can also go to savvydollar and Hot Coupon World (links on my LINKS page) and get them from there each week.

    Hope that helped!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete