Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kmart

Well I HATE our Kmart and typically stay away but I do have some work things I have to go in and do from time to time. Luckily the current *Kmart Doubles up to $2 Coupons* deal was going on at the same time this time. I did not get much as they typically are out of everything at our store. But I did grab a few things.

*WARNING- Their computers do ALL of the doubling and they WILL NOT (at least at my store) make any corrections if the computer messes up. So check your receipts carefully and be prepared to return items if needed. The biggest problem I have seen is any coupon that is $/2 or $/3. The computer will only double up to the full price of the FIRST item. And they will not credit the difference to you in any way, shape or form as to allow you to get the 2 or 3 items.

5 bags of Goodlife Recipe cat food sale price 3.99 - $2/1 doubled x 2 and $3/1 x 3
1 bag Hershey Peppermint Patties 2.34 - $2/2 (the computer would not double to $4 so they just let me return one bag and reimbursed me the money. Came out to the same difference but I would rather have had 2 bags of candy! LOL)
1 Barbie Band Aids 2.79 - $1/1 doubled
1 Coke
1 Bottled Water (little one was with me and was DYING of thirst! LOL)

Total-38.97
Saved- 32.41
Spent- 6.56

No comments:

Post a Comment