Saturday, March 21, 2009

SOOOO stocked up on Frozen Treats!!!!!

Lowes had a GREAT DEAL this week. Sue Stock linked a coupon/club offer on her column the other day. You sign up for Blue Bunny's IScream team and get a link for a $1 off any novelty item Q. When you print it, it prints using your normal print function so you can print as many as you like just by changing the print number from 1 to whatever you want. When I see these I generally limit myself to 6 prints.

ANYWAY, when I went to Lowes they had SEVERAL of the novelty items marked down for *Close Out*. Basically they were all reduced to at least 50% off or better. Combining this with the Q's I made out like a bandit!

Be sure to check your stores! Plus they had the *Use your greenpoints to get money off your order* deal.

I also stopped at HT and grabbed some great deals there!

As always stores are listed in seperate posts below.

Totals for the Day- 173.99
Saved- 108.89
Spent- 65.10
63% off

No comments:

Post a Comment