Thursday, March 12, 2009

Did I say we were out of coffee???

Well not anymore! Went to HT today and did the BOGO. I had 4 CATS from other stores for the coffee. 1 from Kroger for $2/2 and 3 from Food Lion for $1/2. I had been holding on to them because Walmart will not take them (since they have the other store name on them, even though it CLEARLY says Man. Q across the top. /sigh) and was hoping for a BOGO deal. I will be shopping either tomorrow or Friday as well but wanted to go ahead and grab my coffee today!

HT-
8 bags of 8 O'clock Whole Bean coffee (each bag has a $1/1 Q on the inside of the package too!!)

Total- 49.21
Saved- 29.36
Spent- 19.85

That equals out to 2.48 each PLUS I have 8 Q's just waiting for me when hubbie uses the bags up!

*There are also $1/2 Q's in a recent insert and I will be going back to use those as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment