Thursday, March 5, 2009

Walmart-
So hubbie was out of coffee (he NEVER tells me ahead of time, and I don't drink it so it is his ONE thing he has to tell me when we are getting low. *sigh*) and decided to pick some up at Food Lion. He paid 5.99 for a 12 oz bag of his coffee.. *GASP*. I can get it at Walmart, everyday low price of 3.58 for the same size!!! PLUS, I always have $1/1 coupons for it. So that makes it 2.58 a bag. Guess who is taking back their coffee tomorrow????

7 2lt Sams Club Colas
2 12 oz bags 8 o'clock Coffees - $1/1 Q on inside of previously purchased bags, check your stores, most have these in store now! I just keep rolling them over!

Total-13.14
Saved- 2.00
Spent- 11.14

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the scoop on the Eight O'Clock Coffee at WalMart. It's good to know about when I run out of cheap Folger or Maxwell house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to check to see if you are familiar with the Eight O'Clock Accumul8 Rewards program.http://eightoclock.promo.eprize.com/accumul8/display_page
    I'm sure it would take forever to accumulate points for something, but if you are buying coffee anyway, you might as well enter your codes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara- I LOVE the acumul8 program and yes I do participate in it.

    ReplyDelete