Monday, March 16, 2009

Meatloaves made!

YAY!! Day 1 of following a weekly meal plan is complete and I did it! Made 18 mini meatloaves. 6 were cooked tonight and were very yummy! 3 are leftover for tomorrow night too. Also made homemade mac and cheese and Betty Crocker mashed potatoes and green beans.

I froze the other 12 for 4 more nights down the road.

So for 8.25 I made a main dish that will feed us for 6 nights total = 1.38 per night!!!!

Figure in the Man n Cheese(1.50) and the Mashed Potatoes(.30) and Green Beans(free), tonight was roughly 4.56!! With leftovers for tomorrow night!!!

Next up is Sausage and Cabbage Tuesday in honor of St Paddys Day !

1 comment:

  1. Great! I've never thought of freezing meatloaf before. I'll keep it in mind the next time HT has a good ground beef sale.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete