Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kroger, Harris Teeter and Angel Food Ministries

I went to Kroger and HT today and also picked up my Angel Food boxes. They are not bad. I really like the Fruit and Vege one. The produce was nice, all in great shape and there was PLENTY of it! The rest of it is brands I have NEVER heard of but from what I have read on forums and other blogs the food is pretty good. We will see. As usual, I am listing all stores seperately. If you want to see what I got in the Angel Food boxes check out my original post.

Totals for the Day- 79.98
Saved- 52.53
Spent- 27.45
66 %

2 comments:

  1. I don't participate in AFM, but I saw this mentioned on another forum and thought I'd pass it along. The Hillbilly Housewife site has menus based on the items in the AFM boxes. Here's the link for February

    http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/angelfood/february09.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I am not sure what I think about it yet, still too early to tell for sure.

    ReplyDelete