Thursday, February 5, 2009

HT Triples and Sams Club!!!

Wellll ya know I couldn't resist doing a *little* shopping during Triples. But there was not alot that seemed like a *must have* this time so I came out pretty good.

I also finished off the gift card at Sams Club today. Next time I go in I will probably cancel the membership. I have looked around a few times and done some price comparisons. They just can't beat the prices I can get with sales and coupons. At least not enough to justify the $40 membership fee.

HT Triples-
4 Hunts Tomatoes
2 French's Spicy Brown Mustard
4 McCormick Seasoning Packs
3 Chock Full O Nuts Coffee
1 HT 12roll Toilet Paper
3 Polaner Fruit Spreads
2 Soft Soap
1 Blistik Lip Balm

Total-47.03
Saved- 33.41
Spent- 13.62

Sams Club-
3 Liter Olive Oil

Total- 20.17
Used GC- 7.24
Spent- 12.93

Total for the Day- 67.20
Saved- 40.65
Spent- 26.55

No comments:

Post a Comment