Saturday, February 21, 2009

Harris Teeter-
I have NO idea how this happened but I will list what I bought and what I *think* happened.

I was planning on two transactions today so I could do the Clint Bowyer/Nascar buy 10 participating products and get $4 off the order. PLUS, there is a CAT deal good thru tomorrow where if you guy 5 Betty Crocker participating Fruit Snacks you get a CAT for 3.50 OYNO. As the BC Fruit Snacks are part of the first deal I knew combining those two deals together with coupons makes for a really nice deal! Then I was going to use the 3.50 OYNO for transaction #2.

Here is what I bought-
Transaction #1-
2 BC Fruit Gushers
1 BC Fruit Roll Up
1 BC Fruit By The Foot
1 BC Fruit Stickerz
1 Chex Mix Bars
1 Fiber One Bars
2 Curves Bars
1 BC Cookie Mix

Total- 30.55
Saved- 21.41
Spent- 9.14
Received- 3.50 OYNO Cat
PLUS
Received- 2.50 OYNO Cat!!!!!!
Both were from General Mills. Either there is a hidden CAT deal or somehow the combination of granola bars triggered the other CAT offer they have right now for Nature Valley Granola Bars??? Buy 4 get 2.50 OYNO. So not sure how it happened but I was THRILLED that it did. No guarantees it will work but if you got the Q's try the same combo I did and see if you get it too. Also, as I have no idea what exactly triggered it I have no idea when it ends.

Transaction #2-
3 Ballpark Bun Length Hot Dogs (only ones that work for this deal) B1G2Free 1.00/2 Insert
5 Old Orchard Apple Blend Juices B2G3Free 1.00/2 Insert

Total- 25.61
Saved- 23.87
Spent- 1.74
Used both CATS from transaction #1 to pay for this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment