Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh no...

I had to go BACK to the store today! LOL

Hubbie announced today that he would like chicken wings. *sigh*

Luckily I had seen that Food Lion had a great deal on them, BOGO for 2.5lb bag. Makes them 4.99 each (picked up 4 bags at that amazing price, and I had 2 winetags for $1 off any chicken!). I also had forgotten to get him coffee for work. Again, FL to the rescue! Maxwell House on sell for 4.99 for the giant 30oz tubs. And I had forgotten eggs and he would need some vegetable oil to fry the wings in. PLUS, I wanted to get my FREE Hefty Cups (on sale BOGO 1.99/2, use the $1 off Hefty FLIP). And finally with it being SuperBowl Sunday I let him splurge and have a case of beer. On sale for 11.99.

Soooo..
4 2.5lb bags of chicken wings
2 Hefty Grip Cups
1 FL Vegetable Oil
1 24pk Bud Light
1 Maxwell House
1 dozen eggs

Total- 75.68
Saved- 33.46
Spent- 42.22

No comments:

Post a Comment