Sunday, May 31, 2009

Walgreens

AMAZING MM deal this week at Walgreens.

Use the Up To $30 off a Bayer Contour or Breeze 2 monitor (3 current Q's from different Insert weeks). The monitors are on sale for $10. So that is free. THEN it prints out a $10 RR !!! A $10 MM for each monitor!! **REMEMBER, you have to buy each one seperately to get the $10 RR for each one! It will only print one per deal per transaction!!!

I bought 10 coupons on Ebay for 19.95(free shipping). In my area you do have to pay sales tax. So for an investment of less than $30 I made $90!!!!
(I gave one of my Q's to the very nice manager who made sure the store had plenty in stock and who set the mean cashier straight when she decided I could not do this deal! LOL I think I made couponing at that Walgreens a WHOLE lot easier for the future! He was very excited! So definitely worth the investment.)

Also the 45 ct Ecotrin is on sale for $2 and there was a $2 Insert Q in the 5/17 inserts which will make it free but BONUS it also prints out a $2 RR!! So it is another great MM this week!

2 stores, 9 transactions

9 Bayer Glucose Monitors sale price $10 - Up to $30 off 1 Insert Q x 9 PLUS $10 RR for each
2 Ecotrin sale price $2 - $2/1 Insert Q x 2 PLUS $2 RR for each

Total- 100.58
Saved- 94.00
Spent- 6.58
*Received 94.00 in RR= MM of 87.42!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment