Friday, May 15, 2009

ACCCKKK!!! I FORGOT!!

DANGIT!!! I meant to post this on Wednesday and TOTALLY forgot guys. Sorry!!!

Go here to check out the details about the Arby's Free Wednesdays. She even has a copy of the flyer showing what is free each Wednesday all summer long!

I went Wednesday and got my FREE Blue Cheese Roastburger (it was a choice of any of the Roastburgers) with a soft drink purchase. So for 1.59 I got a drink and a sammy!!! Cheap lunch!

BUT here is the best part, my receipt had red words on the edge saying Free Roast Beef. I turned it over and WOOT a link for a survey at Arby's (has to be completed within 2 days of purchase time). If you complete the VERY SHORT survey you get a code that you fill in on the receipt and take it back in next time you go to get a FREE Regular Roast Beef or Beef and Cheddar!!! OMG I LOVE THOSE!

Soo in the end I will have paid 1.59 for a drink, Roastburger and Beef and Cheddar.

PLUS I am going to take it in next Wednesday and see if that *purchase* of the sandwich will qualify me for next Wednesday's Freebie, a MILKSHAKE.

I will let ya know how it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment