Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Harris Teeter

More free/cheap stuff this week too!!! I had sworn no more until next week when they are doing Triples AGAIN!! Then they lure me back in. Someone take my keys away!!!!

2 transactions (only cus of the rebates, needed two receipts)

1 Ragu Margherita Pasta Sauce BOGO 1.34 - .60/1 Insert Q
1 Ragu Sweet Tomato and Basil BOGO 1.35 - .60/1 Insert Q
3 Lipton To Go 1.65 - .75/1 x 2 Insert Q and .50/1 x 1 Insert Q
**PLUS MIR offer found at Food Lion on a cardboard display in the middle of the aisle to receive $5 back by check when purchase 3 10 packs. The REALLY cool part, if you have the Q's, is that you can do this deal 3 TIMES per the rebate!!! After Q's combined with the sale I paid .95 for 3 and will get $5 back!!
4 Wish-Bone Salad Dressings BOGO 1.50 - .75/1 x 4
** PLUS MIR offer received from the blog contest I won!! Offer is to receive a $2 Q off Chicken, Beef or Produce when purchase 2. Not sure where she found this but you want to check around to see if there are any out and about for trade/sale cus combined with this sale, I paid 0.00 and will get $2 off Q!!!
1 2.5lb Angus Cubed Steak marked down to 7.00
4 Knorr/Lipton Pasta Sides BOGO .80 - .75/2 x 2
-2.50 OYNO CAT
-2.50 OYNO CAT
-2.50 OYNO CAT

Total- 40.89
Saved- 39.69
Spent- 1.20

2 comments:

  1. You did great. I spent about $35 and saved about $87. I bought milk and other things we needed that weren't on sale. I got a catalina for $2 off Ball Park Grillmates which are on sale BOGO. If you buy 2 Ball Park items you get a pack of free Sara Lee hotdog rolls. So in the end you get the buns and 2 packs of hotdogs for $1.99. (There is a coupon pad for the rolls, but at my HT I didn't need it - the register automatically rang them up as free.)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am gonna have to go back later in the week for milk, eggs and probably some produce. Great job on your savings!!

    ReplyDelete