Monday, June 29, 2009

A little HT doubles today

I know I haven't really posted about the HT Doubles Event that ends tomorrow. I really was just not that excited. With our limited budget there just wasn't alot of *great* deals for me this time. But that is because I do have a huge stockpile to pull from and am concentrating on just getting the items I need to fill in.

I actually have stopped buying the Sunday papers for the most part and started just buying the coupons I need/want from the coupon clipping sites or Ebay. At $2 a pop I can't justify buying the paper for just a few coupons I want right now and then if I want to get multiples it gets insane. I do check the preview each week and if I see a great week of coupons coming out I will buy it then.

Anyway, I did do a quick trip today so I could get lots of free Kraft salad dressing! Since HT has decided to enforce the 20 Q's per day limit by actually blocking the VIC cards after 20, I had to go today since I have so dang many of them to use up. I will go again tomorrow as well.

Also made a quick trip to Kroger and grabbed some drinks and manager markdowns.

All of these totals are going on July's totals as I would normally have just waited until PayDay tomorrow.

HT-2 stores today, 3 transactions and total of 19 doubling coupons plus 3 free item coupons.

As I said before the deals seem to be thin for me right now based on our needs and budget.

TIP: The registers are apparently coded now to no longer allow more than 2 coupons on the B2G3 deals, the cashier was going to use them but the register kicked it out, she also asked if they were BOGO so that leads me to believe that the registers are coded for that as well now.

9 8oz Kraft Dressing 1.99 - $1/1 Insert Q = FREE
5 Pop Secret B2G3 2.99 each - .50/1 Insert Q x 2= 3.98 for 5 or .80 each
3 Tidy Cat 20lb Litter BOGO = 2.95 each - $1/1 Insert Q = .95 each
2 Jimmy Dean Sausage BOGO 1.49 - $1/1 Insert Q x 2= FREE
2 Wholly Guacamole 1.99 - $1/1 Insert Q x 2= FREE
2 Wholly Salsa 3.69 - Buy Guac Get Salsa Free Insert Q x 2= FREE
2 OM Beef And Cheddar Hot Dogs BOGO 3.99 - $1/2 Blinkie = 1.99/2
2 HT Deli Chili w Beans Soup Permanently marked down to .99

Total- 82.80
Saved- 69.78
Spent- 13.02
Saved 84%

KROGER-

12 Big K Colas .75
1 Gallon Milk Manager Markdown 1.75
4 presliced Corn Beef packs from Deli Manager Markdown to 1.79
1 Kroger Sliced Bread Manager Markdown to .49

Total- 28.97
Saved- 9.75
Spent- 19.22

Totals for the Day- 111.77
Saved- 79.53
Spent- 32.24

No comments:

Post a Comment