Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shopping early again this week!

Hubbie needed some things today so I had to go out anyway and decided to go ahead and get my weekly shopping done a few days early. ( I am trying to do all of my errands in one day to save gas since I am not working now)

Special Note- Triples at Harris Teeter is being confirmed for next week April 29th- May 5th!! Get those coupons ready! I like the fact that it seems they are trying to time Triples for around the 1st of the month so it probably hits Payday for alot of people! Very very smart move on HT's part I think.

As always each store is listed in seperately below.

Totals for the Day- 154.68
Saved- 105.93
Spent- 48.75

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't expect HT triples again so soon! Thanks for the heads up!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete