Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I GOT A JOB!!!

Just when things were looking really bad and some hard decisions were coming up... I got a job!!! Not just any job... But a job with my old company!! I loved working for them and was sorry to let it go in April but had no choice. Out of the blue today, my very first boss there (he is now on a different project in the same company) calls me and asks if I can come back on his program! YAY!!!!

Now people who know me know that I am not a church go-er, but I do believe there is someone out there watching over us. I believe in a higher power, karma, call it what you will. My belief has grown over the last year because things keep happeneing just when we need them too, random things, things you could not plan for and are just out of the blue. It happens too often for it not be something more than just chance. Now I am not saying that the bad doesn't happen too but I definitely see the good and maybe should take more notice of it!

This was one of those things.

*breathes sigh of relief*

2 comments:

  1. God is good! He has blessed me with a job too. It's been a long time prayer and yesterday I found out I will be starting work September 2. We sure needed this extra income and I'm so appreciative that God has provided this job just in the niche of time. Like you said things keep happening just when we need them to. To much for just mere chance. That's God's love. He loves us and provides for us even though we have turned our backs on him and we may not believe. He's still there never turns away from us. That's what's so amazing. He's love is unending and brings tears of joy to my eyes.

    Congratulations on your job!

    ReplyDelete