Friday, January 16, 2009

Wellll...

Now, at the end of the two weeks and just before they expire I am seeing multiple posts on several blogs that the CVS coupon was not intended to be available online. I will not use anymore of them now that CVS has officially said they were never intended to be available through the online version of the newspaper. I hate that CVS doesn't do more to prevent this sort of stuff. I used these thinking they were ok with it because it stayed available online!

If you used them too don't feel bad. I know many others did too. And I refuse to feel guilty about it. I waited several days, saw the link to the coupon on MANY larger *legit* couponing blogs and gave CVS a chance to remove the ad from the online paper. I also never saved the coupon to my computer and printed, always printed from the newspaper link. I did everything I could think of to make sure it was a *legit* Q first. I also NEVER once had a store blink an eye at taking the coupons, whereas in the past I have had problems using coupons actually emailed direct to me! The Q's always scanned and they were happy to accept them.

Oh well, lesson learned I guess.

BTW, Also hearing rumors that the Colgate IP for $1.50 off is not legit so take that for what it is worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment